2016年3月31日星期四

Travel Bites from Mexico and Peru

Travel Bites from Mexico and Peru

I don’t do as much freelance writing as I used to since I’m busy enough running my online media company’s own blogs and websites, so I’ve gotten kind of slack about putting up links to travel stories I’ve written for other publications. Catch-up time now for ones from Peru and Mexico.

A few years back I won a voucher from tour company Viator that I eventually used for an excursion in Puerto Vallarta . That initial correspondence led to me doing a bunch of stories for their blog over the years though and here are two that came out recently.

Out-of-the-ordinary Peru: Ballestas Islands and the Nazca Lines

Watery Mexico City on the Canals of Xochimilco

The one print magazine I still write for on a regular basis is Global Traveler. Here’s the destination feature of mine they published recently on Mexico City:

Mexican Gusto

The print version is much prettier of course, but you need to be a subscriber or pick it up on a newsstand or in an airport lounge for that.

Next up? I’m doing the book reviews in the next issue of Perceptive Travel, coming out this Sunday.

没有评论:

发表评论